*This post includes an affiliate link
Hey everyone ! Today I wanted to attempt and pan some of my products , and also do my shadows with fingers. I was going for a more messy look. Also fading out my hair to go silver. I’ll explain that in more detail after I share product details. But first let’s check out my palettes used in this look.
I’m still trying to pan this palette , but I did make a bit of a dip in Urban, Chaos not so much. I do love how these shades are still so pigmented and silky even after so long.
Next palette that I like pairing with these mattes is the Wahala 2, which has beautiful shimmers. I’ve almost hit pan with Fake (awesome multichome) but wanted to use both Money and Venom.
Oh and Yab too. I circled the shades used. So here’s the list of products used today:
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk for the shadow base
- Nyx Glitter for the shimmer shades
- Nyx marshmallow primer for face
- Urban Decay Electric palette , Chaos and Urban
- Juvia’s Place Wahala 2 , shades used were Money, Venom . Yab was used for the brow bone.
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in the brownish eggplant shade Rockstar, smudged with Urban on the lower lashes.
- Nyx That’s the point artistry liner
- Revlon color stay concealer in 15
- Too Faced Born This Way foundation in vanilla. I only used a few drops as I wanted my foundation to not be too heavy.
- Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Blush in Drama Class , I used an excessive amount.
- Fenty Beauty Highlighter Stick in Unicorn, I used alot of this too. maybe too much.
- E.L.F Big Mood mascara, trying to use this up as it’s not my favorite mascara.
- Wet n Wild marshmallow pout in Candy Wasted dabbed
- Revlon Super lustrous gloss in Lean in
And now for the look:
I wanted to show how it looks in different lighting. Money is my favorite part of the look as its a nice shifty duochrome , venom is abbit more of a frosty mint.
here Money seems to glow . I love the shade.
And full face time. I’ve been washing my hair with sulfate shampoo and adding a bit of virgin pink mixed in conditioner to make my blue hair more silvery. I do want to try either Adore platinum or retry Iroiro Silver . The only thing is I read reviews that Iroiro Silver has changed the formula and is more blue based rather than the neutral silver shade it was. The same with my other favorite silver One n Only Chrome. I still might use on of those just to see for myself though.
The good news is the neon yellow is holding up really well in my hair . It’s faded to more of a marshmallow peep shade, but I like it. I do intend to refresh the yellow after I find the right silver or grey. I may even mix it with the neon green that I have , so I can dupe Arctic fox Space Cowgirl. Well everyone have a great Monday🦄✨.
New Electric Slide Eye Shadow and Free Holographic Face & Eye Stickers Our vegan friendly formula infuses green tea with marine collagen to protect and nourish lashes for longer – Buy Now!
2 thoughts on “Messy hair and makeup day”
I love how much the shade venom pops 🤩🤩🤩
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much 💕 venom is definitely one if my favorites