Hey everyone ! It’s time for a Valentine’s Day look , and I didn’t want to quite go with a traditonal pink, or red look. Intead I wanted to do neutral eye with a metallic lip and cheek heart accent. I’m still testing out Wet n Wild multisticks so I used the Lavender Bliss to draw on a heart, and filled it in with some eyeshadow . Hopefully that helps it stay put . I considered using the Royal Scam ( purple ) multistick but it’s a bit too patchy looking and finicky.
Here’s the three eye palettes I used . Wahala was used for the heart . I was super tempted to use the shimmers in Mercury Retrograde, but I feared it may be too much so I instead used a shimme from Pumpkin Spice. It was more subtle.
I started out with Crash from the Huda palette , and that was my main crease shade , Momentum was also used on the brow bone.
Too deepen Crash, I used Love You A Latte and later A La Mode in the V. I tried to blend these all ,but go easy as I wanted my eye makeup more subdued, later I added a bit of glitter glue and Wanna Piece of Me? on the lids. It’s pretty subtle , but it still reflects light well. Also I forgot to mark it but the white shade , Whipped Cream was also used in the brow bone blended with Momentum from the Mercury Retrograde palette.
Woke from the Wahala palette was used over the Lavender Bliss Multistick. It did make it more lilac toned , but thats okay. I actually really like using woke for areas around my cheeks , it’s a really nice lilac shade. Now for other products used in this look:
- Nyx jumbo liner in Milk as the base for my eyes
- Nyx glitter glue for the shimmer shade
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl black liner in the waterline
- Nyx That’s the point liner
- Essence Princess lash, curl mascara. I don’t like this mascara that much so I’m trying to use it up. It did kind of clump my lashes so I had to seperate them.
- E.L.F Jellypop primer
- Beauty Blender concealer in neutral
- Revlon colorstay concealer in 15
- BeautyBlender bounce foundation in Neutral
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Multistick in Lavender Bliss for the heart, later I added the eyeshadow
- Fenty Beauty highlighter stick in Unicorn. It kind of smudged the heart but I just drew it back on with other mutistick.
- Maybelline Colorsensational powder matte in Concrete Jungle
- Too Faced Melted Matte-Talic liquified magic metallic matte transformer over concrete jungle
Well my Too Faced melted matte transformer is on it’s last legs , and almost gone, but I do like wearing it as a statement , and I really like it over Concrete Jungle. I do think Too Faced may have discontinued the transformer, which is super sad . It’s a pretty unique lip product and really does transform any lipstick into something magical.
And here’s the eyes:
Not too shimmery but still fancy. Plus I really wanted to play around with both palettes and use some of the neutrals in them. I don’t wear neutrals alot , but I do try to when I’m wearing a more bold lip look.
And finally full face pics:
The Fenty Highlighter smudged the heart a little , but I wanted a little bit of a highlight to go on my cheeks.
I may do some more Valentine’s day looks , as I do have a ton of pinks and purples, plus it’s a great time to really did through my collection and use different palettes.
Let me know what you think and what are some of your favorite Valentine’s Day candies. I prefer sweettart hearts , but I do like the dark chocolate hearts too!
2 thoughts on “Lilac heart look”
Perfect with the purple hair!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much ✨💕