*This post contains affiliate links
Hey everyone ! I’ve been seeing the rainbow shadows under the eyes or prism shadow looks made famous by Naezrahlooks everywhere. So I definitely wanted to try it out as I have so many rainbow palettes in my collection.
So here’s the products I used . Also I did my base foundation first before applying all the colors.:
- Nyx Marsmallow primer
- Revlon Colorstay Skin Awaken 5-1 concealer in 001 and 015
- Beautyblender Bounce skin tint in Light 4
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Magic Touch concealer in 4 under my eyes and cheek area
- Sugarpill Fun Size mini . shades used were,Rage Quit, Level Up , Player One, 8-Bit, Cheat Code , Twitch, Highscore and Game Over.
- Too Faced Life’s A Festival , the lighter pink(Young and Free) shade to blend into Rage Quit and Level Up.
- Glamlite donut palette , I used the light blue shade Eye-cing to blend into Cheat Code and Twitch.
- Makeup Revolution’s Bird of Paradise palette for the yellow shade canary
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons for neutral eyes , I used the shades ,Cashew chew, Pecan Praline, and Almond Truffle as well as Divinity.
- Sugarpill Pink capsule palette for the blush shade Melody
- Glamlite Concha highlighter
- Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk for white liner in waterline
- Milk Kush mascara
- Nyx That’s the point super edgy liner
- Colourpop Nightmare Before Christmas gems for my face
- Revlon Super Lustrous gloss in Lean in on the lips
Sorry about the long product list. I decided to try and almost use everything I have lol. I’ll eventually hit pan on Funsize and Chocolate Bon Bons that way. I do think I could have did a bit more blending for the shades , but I might try some lighter colors next time . Overall I am happy with the colors but it was pretty hard to get the right pictures.
I even added some concha highlighter to my brows too. I do envy Naezrahlooks’s beautiful highlighter. I believe she is using Kaleidos space highlighers . I really need to invest in some kaleidos products soon, as they look amazing .
And now the full face pics:
It looked the best from the sides as you can see my highlighter a bit better. Overall this was really fun to do and I do want to try it again , by maybe blending my shadows and using even lighter pastels. I’ve seen a few other colors done as well, but the rainbow looks are so cute . Plus it’s Pride month 🌈! Well let me know in the comments what you think and if you’ve ever tried to wear the prism eyes or colors underneath the eyes. Have a great week !
2 thoughts on “trying out naezrahlooks’ prism under eye makeup look”
I love this on you! I think I might try it but I don’t know how well it will turn out with my under eye wrinkles 🤷🏻♀️ won’t know till I try lol 💚
LikeLiked by 1 person
It should be fine ! I’m sure you can pull it off ! And thanks ! I want to try it again woth some other color combos too !