Now this is kind of part of the Nature is Bold series , as it was based a sunset from last month. I wasn’t able to take a picture as my phone always turns the pink clouds an orange color , but this is slightly based on that sky . Also I made a terrible MS paint version of it to try and map out colors , and finally got around to making this look.
I used many these palettes and colors :
- Glamlite Donut palette , Frosty(turquoise) Eyecing(sky blue)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon’s Divinity (white) for the brow bone.
- Juvia’s Place The Warrior 3 , Gola ( bright blue) and Fanti ( the matte pink ) blended into the Gola.
- Juvia’s Place Sweet Pink palette , I used the glittery fuchsia pink shade on my lid.
- and finally Too Faced Unicorn Tears in my inner corner.
- Nyx epic liner
- Nyx Marshmallow primer
- Beauty Blender Bounce Foundation and setting powder.
- a tiny amount of Sugarpill’s Melody blush blended out with my beauty blender .
- Revlon gloss mixed with Nyx Turnt Up lipstick in Twisted.
The full face picture actually captures the shimmer of the pink better to be honest. Close up it looks too textured . But I’m still learning to photograph my eyes better . I think I originally had a bright neon peach shimmer planned but the neon pink works too . I’ll probably be posting more looks this month as I’ve been really excited to play with colors and combinations, plus I have a lot of new palettes to mix and combine. My recent favorites has been Glamlite Donut and the Warrior 3 . They really seem to work well together , as I used both of those palette for my recent looks for my setting powder review and for my up coming Marshmallow primer review. Also I do need to do a good full review of Warrior 3 as well . I find that I like using it with other palettes though rather than just on its own . Still a good addition to my collection . Well that is all for today’s look . Let me know im the comments what you think ✨🦄