So as you may know, Halo eyes are my weakest link, and something I want to try and get better at. I’ve been going on Google for some inspiration, but Master Chief from the Halo series. Wait I did a bit more reading and this was actually Franklin Delano Donut from the Red vs Blue Halo series. Oh okay Well I named this look after the character from the Red vs Blue animated series. I guess it’s based on the Halo Series 😛
- I used The Juvia’s Place Sweet Pinks , using the brighter fuchsia pink and one of the lighter pinks around my eyes.
- For the purple I used Candace from the Warrior 3 palette along with the blue shades Kongo and Karama for the center.
- I used the Too Faced Papaya Palette Mai Tai Me Up(light peach matte) in my brow bone.
- And finally Puffs (iridescent pearl pink) in my inner corner
- Neutrogena nude 40
- Nyx Epic Liner
- Milk Kush Mascara
- Nyx white shadow base to start
Excuse the Smock , I had to get ready to groom some dogs last minute. But I was pretty happy with how my shadows all stayed in place in after bathing some small dogs.
Also I wanted to say a big Thank You to everyone who checks in and reads my blog, it really means a lot to me. I started this blog in 2019 and I was super happy to have met and talked with many of you. I was notified a few days ago that I reached 500 followers , and I was like Wow ! So thanks so much everyone!!! You’re all amazing 💕🦄 Also maybe I will try an actual Master Chief Halo eye look , complete with traditional Master Chief greens and gold visor colors. I haven’t played the Halo games in forever , but he may be a good eye inspiration. Let know in the comments what you think.