*This post contains affilaite links
Hey everyone ! Hope you all had a nice holiday ! I actually forgot to post this , I’ve been pretty busy with baking and visiting friends and family. So the pictures were up on Instagram but I forgot to show off here. Well I felt like doing some lip art , this time a purple and pink gradient. I tried to use as many of my lip sticks as I could, since I really do need to use some of them up . Plus I wanted to play around with now discontinued BH Cosmetics Fairy Lights palette . So here’s the product list.
- E.L.F Jelly Pop primer
- Nyx jumbo eyeliner in Milk
- Nyx Glitter glue
- BH Cosmetics Fairy Lights palette , shades used Precious(Taupe matte) in crease, Muse(chocolate) in the inner corner mixed with Marvelous(black) , Brilliant (nice pink champagne shimmer) and Enchanting (blue shimmer) on the lower lash lines.
- Beauty Blender Bounce Foundation in neutral
- Revlon Colorstay Concealer in 01 and 15
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Setting Spray
- Lips : I started out with a brush and lined the top lip with Maybelline’s Sapphire Siren , mixed in a little bit of Fenty Poutsicles , Purplsicle , and later added Wet N Wild’s Cloud Pout in Candy Wasted to the center. I kept blending in the shades , and later added Fenty’s Hyperglitz lipstick in Gravity, and finally Fenty’s One of The Boyz
Sadly Sapphire Siren has always been a bit patchy but I still liked the lip look regardless. I will need to probably replace Sapphire Siren in the future but not sure which brand makes a good dupe.
And here’s a full face picture !
I’ll have to play around with some more gradient looks , Especially with how many lipsticks I currently have. Well let me know what you think and how was your holidays ?