Hey everyone ! So I finally decided to do some makeup after getting over Covid . And today’s makeup is inspired by the battle royale game Naraka Bloodpoint . Specifically the character customization for the character Matari . There’s actuallu alot of character customization options , change your face , cheekbones, nose and makeup along with hair colors. Plus I think if you pay for the full game you get some other fancy things like cat or fox ears. I played around a bit and glammed up my Matari.
And now let’s check out the products list:
- E.L.F Jelly Pop primer
- Revlon color stay concealer
- Too Faced Born This Way foundation in vanilla . For this look I did my foundation first before my eyes .
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Magic Touch Concealer underneath eyes to prep for the lilac shadow.
- Nyx Jumbo liner in Milk for the base of my eyes
- Nyx glitter glue for the shimmer to stick to
- Sugarpill Melody pink blush
- Juvia’s Place Wahala palette , with the matte lilac shade Woke , mixed with the darker lilac shade from the Royal Nubian palette.
- Huda Mercury Retrograde palette , shades used were , Utopia and Momentum mixed on the brow bone, dark purple shade ( Vortex) in my V , and Cosmic ( pink shimmer ) on the lids.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl in the waterline
- iMethod eyeliner stamp for the wings and some of the designs on the face
- Milk Makeup kush mascara
- Fenty Poutsicles shades in Purpsicle and Alpha Doll on lips
- Milk makeup heart stamp for the bigger hearts
- Colourpop qt mark star stamp
- And finally Urban Decay setting spray , I got this for free from Urban Decay and influenster , so I want use it a few more times before I write a full review.
And now the look !
I added some random shapes since there seems to be smaller spots of shapes on Matari’s eyes, not just the larger sized hearts and stars.
Also my concealer today was super drying my under eyes ? What’s up with that Anastasia ? I’m not sure if it’s because it’s getting older or the fact that my skin has been a bit more dry from being sick.
I opted out of doing the forehead design , as I’m going out later tonight and I think it might be a bit much.
Also still got to do a review of my hair colors . The pink really hasn’t faded too much but the purple has . Its also changed colors a few times, some parts are definitely lavender in tone, lilac in some parts , and straight up blue near my roots ? I’m not sure what’s going on with that.
Well that’s all for now ! I do have to catch up with some of my posts and , especially before the holidays really get started . Thanksgiving was a bit lame , since I had covid along with my fiance. He had helped a family member and possibly got it through them . And so we were both out for a week and a half . But his brother dropped off some food , ( no contact , just dropped off the food lol ) and we did have some Thanksgiving dinner. Just we were sick lol so it tasted a little off. Well let me know what you think , have you played Naraka Blood Point ? And also stay healthy and safe , flu and covid are floating around . So take care .