*This post contains affilate links
Happy Halloween everyone! I went simple with my makeup and wanted to do more orange, black and purple. Plus I’m trying my best to use up the colourpop Nightmare Before Christmas Jelly Much shadow. It’s pretty dry but still workable , I do need to see about getting a product or something to bring it back to life. Plus I tried drawing on my face, it didn’t come out super good but I left it on anyway. So let’s check out the products.
- Nyx Glitter glue used as a primer
- Colourpop Jelly Much , Nightmare Before Christmas edition in Lock
- Nyx Jumbo Milk white base on brow bone
- Wet n Wild Pac man palette, orange was used and blended in with Juvia’s Place Zulu orange matte
- Too Faced Papaya Pop palette , shade used is Bikini Optional , used in the crease between the orange and Black
- Lime Crime Baby’s Breath white liner for the ghost shape
- Nyx That’s the point liner
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl black liner in waterline
- Wet n Wild Enhance and define mascara paired with Esscence Princess curl mascara
- Nyx Liquid Suede cream lipstick in Amethyst
- Lime Crime Diamond Crushers lip topper in Black Unicorn
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Magic Touch Concealer in 4
- Neutragena nude 40 powder
- Colourpop crystal face gems Nightmare Before Christmas edition
And here we are ! I wasn’t really sure about the tiny ghost but I liked him so I left him on my face .
I’ve been really liking the oranges recently, plus I wanted to use some shadows that i haven’t used recently. Plus the crystals are just really fun to play with . My ghost , I wish turned out a bit better. I initially tried doing like a little Pac Man style ghost, but he looked a bit wonky. So I did a more cross shaped ghost and he looked a bit more normal lol. Or aas normal as ghost can be.
Plus I finally added some pink to the lavender to make it more purpley! I’ve been fighting with the Iroiro lavender all month, it just wants to fade to blue lol I think after these colors are faded I will redo my roots and try a new combination, the yellow/green lavender combo waas fun for October though.
And a spooky edit with some creepy rats, cat and bats !
Happy Halloween 🎃👻🕸🕷🦇🐀!Shop now Velvetines Liquid Lipsticks in 5 OG Shades!