Hey everyone ! Thought I would share one of my quick eye looks I did before going out . I wanted to do kind of a darkened Galaxy look.
Products used :
- Nyx Jumbo liner in Milk
- Juvia’s Place Wahala palette , Sis (matte Smokey charcoal ), for the V and wing , Power (darkened duochrome green) and Unafraid and Envy for the shimmery purples in the corner of my eye . Also Pride ( neutral matte ) for my browbone.
- Sugarpill Orange Capsule palette , ( shimmery bright teal blue )
- Glamlite donut palette I used both Grape (shimmery purple ) and Sprinkles (shimmery blue )
- Milk Kush Mascara
- Nyx That’s the point liner
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl liner
- Nyx Marshmellow primer
- Beauty Blender moisturizing tint
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer in 4
And here’s my eye look:
It kind of shifts depending on the lighting .
Skyline is an amazing color , I tend to sometimes forget that I have it , but I can definitely see myself panning it along with the Glamlite shimmers.
New outfit too !
Well thats all for now . I’m currently working on my Elden Ring game review . Sadly my Xbox deleted my lobster videos , so no more fighting lobsters. And quite a few of my other clips were deleted .So totally sad about that . But at least I have some of my other screen shots .
3 thoughts on “Dark galaXy eye Look”
Super cool eye look!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much ✨