Hey everyone! I just thought I would do a quick post and show off my cow print eyes. I made this look while I was getting ready to re dye my hair . I thought the cow spots would pretty fun especially since the green dye I was using was called Space Cowgirl .
- Nyx Jumbo Milk pencil for my base
- Makeup Revolution Bird of Paradise palette , using both Budgie (matte lime ) and Jungle (matte bright green) in my crease . I also used the white matte Cockatoo for the base of my of my cow look .
- Juvia’s Place The Douce palette , Berry Mousse for my brow bone
- Colourpop Nightmare Before Christmas Jelly Much in Lock was used for the cow spots .
- Lime Crime Venus Liner in Baby’s Breath for the white floating liner .
- Nyx That’s the point liner
Baby’s breath kind of cracks , but I thought it looked nice for dividing the cow print from the green.
I thought this eye looker better . I think I’ll experiment more , maybe next time with a liquid black liner to make the spots . my Jelly Much Shadow is drying out so fast . i may have to invest in something to bring it back to life.
I have more reviews to go , including two new hair dyes. So have a great week everyone !