Today’s look was an experiment , and inspired by the many wonderful e-girl graphic liner looks on Instagram . Plus I also wanted to try out a new liquid eyeliner pen that’s meant for graphic liner looks . This isn’t meant to be a review as I do think I need more practice though . Plus it’s spooky season , so time for more bold gothy looks .
Products Used :
- Nyx White Shadow base
- Sugarpill Pink Capsule in Babydoll (ghostly periwinkle) in crease and brow, Super Nova( soft duochrome shimmer used in inner corner )
- Juvia’s Place mini Violets , pale lavender blended into Babydoll
- Glamlite Glam Donut So Sweet ( matte purple blended into the pale violet with a fluffy brush .
- Juvia’s Place Mini Sweet Pink palette , Neon pink matte shade blended onto my lid and under eyes .
- Juvia’s Place Wahala palette with the smokey charcoal shade Sis underneath my eyes and in outer corner .
- Too Faced Divinity ( white eggshell on my brow ) from Chocolate Bon Bons
- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara
- Nyx That’s the point graphic liner
- Revlon Colorstay black liner in waterline area
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Magic Touch Concealer in shade 4 underneath my eyes .
- BeautyBlender Bounce Foundation in 2.0
- Beauty Blender Setting powder
- E.L.F Jelly Pop Watermelon Primer
- Sugarpill Zero black lipstick
- Nyx Amethyst purple lipstick blended into the black .
My first picture . This was before putting on my concealer and other face products . To me it looks pretty rough and kind of like insect legs . I was able to clean up the eye by using concealer , a small brush for blending and adding some more liner .
This is the same but cleaner looking . I was super liking it more now . Now since I did such a bold eye look , I decided to go all out and do bold ombré lips too . My color scheme was purple and black . I tried my best to blend the colors , I do want to try a black and burgundy lip next time .
It actually looks better from further away . Almost like Black metal makeup . But pastel , so pastel metal !
And with my eyes closed it’s a nice optical illusion , and makes my lashes look bigger than they really are .
Well I had a lot of fun with this particular look. It took me a long time to do , and I do want to try some more graphic liner looks ,so I can get my lines perfected . Let me know what you think and what fun looks you like to experiment with✨🦄.