I meant to post this look sooner , but Genshin Impact called to me , so I’ve been spending a lot of time playing that, plus a few other things . But I still wanted to post these pictures as I loved how it turned out and I love blue eye looks. Even though years ago when I was teen , blue sometimes cringed people out . But with all the new blue shades on the market , along with finishes , it’s the best time to wear blue . And this look used Juvia’s Place Wahala , Glamlite’s Glam Donut , and Urban Decay’s Stoned Vibes palettes.
- Nyx White shadow base
- Nyx Glitter glue for the shimmer shades.
- Glamlite Glam Donut , Frosty the matte turquoise shade . I used this in my crease and part of my brow as a transition.
- Juvia’s Place Wahala palette , I used Love (matte cyan blue ) in my V and crease and blended it with Frosty and partially on the bottom of my eyelid as a liner . Afterwards with glitter glue , I added the shimmer duochrome shade , Envy . I love this shade as it has some pinky lavender , with a light blue reflect . It’s a magical shade .
- and with my finger I decided to blend in Ojo from Urban Decay’s Stoned Vibes . This color really shines with all the blue. It has a bit of an ocean look to it. And Opal Aura was used in the inner corner of my eyes .
- Nyx Epic Liner
- Wet n Wild Lengthening Mascara
- Nyx Lip Butter gloss in Marshmallow and Blueberry Tart.
- E.L.F Jelly Pop watermelon Primer
- Beauty Blender Bounce Concealer in Neutral Olive.
- Neutrogena Powder Foundation in Nude 40
And the finished look !
I tried to take take multiple shots to show off the colors and shift . Also closer up you can see the purple shimmer but from afar it looks more icy blue .
Overall I was pretty happy with the blues and wore some other blue looks last week as well . I will have Wahala 2 up soon , which is a ton of duo-chromes and blues . So looking forward to that as well trying out uploading videos to show off the shift in one of the special shades . That’s all for now but I do want to post more since I have more room for pictures ✨ Have a good week everyone 🫒🦄.