I’m still playing around with the Too Faced Pumpkin Spice and Glamlite Donut palettes. This time I wanted to try a smoky blue look. Also it’s still pretty chilly here, so I was wearing a beanie when I did my makeup. There was even a freak ice storm, so yeah had to keep warm when I took this pic.
- Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Palette ;shades used were Love You A Latte (it’s kind of greige mauve in my crease , Whipped Cream (white eggeshell) on the browbone, Spice of Life (dark purple matte ) in my V and smoked on my lower lid, and PSL&Chill (shimmery purple) pressed in my eye’s inner corner.
- Glamlite Glam Donut ; shades used were Jelly(matte pink blended over Love You a Latte),and Sprinkles(the bright shimmery blue)
- Nyx White concealer before doing the shadows,
- Nyx Epic Liner
- Rimmel black kohl liner in my water line
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
- Neutrogena foundation in Nude 40
- Eos lipbalm in Whipped Vanilla Frost
I went pretty simple on the rest of my makeup and as I had some other errands to do , plus it was chilly . But was really happy with how Love You a Latte and Jelly made a really nice mauve color that made Sprinkles really stand out.
And yay! I got a shot where you can see all the glitter colors in Sprinkles and PLS&Chill. Also PSL&Chill was applied with my finger, so it was bit messy. But sometimes it good to embrace the messiness 🙂
I’ve actually been having a lot of fun pairing these two palettes together, I think they do compliment each other nicely. But I do need to start on some other new mystery palettes that I have. So I’ll have those up soon:) I know some people wear just a pop of blue while others like to make it the main color, let me know in the comments how you like wearing blues.