Today I decided to take a break from the Pumpkin Spice palette and try mixing together palettes that have been ignored for a while. This look I wanted the peachy-coral shade Creme from Juvia’s The Douce palette to be the main star. But I also decided to pull out Makeup Revolution’s Bird of Paradise palette for the bright mattes and shimmer jelly topper. Here’s what I used:
- Nyx White shadow base
- Makeup Revolution’s Forever Flawless Bird of Paradise palette with the colors,Vacay ( that wonderful bright neon pink in my crease), Adventure (pink leaning purple) in my V, and Hot Tropic layered on top of Creme. Hot Tropic has been one of my favorites to place on top of matte shadows.
- Juvia’s Place The Douce, and I used three shades from this palette. Creme for the middle of my eye, Puffs(the shimmer pink shade) for my inner corner, and Berry Mousse ( the sandy neutral color) for my browbone. I repeated all the colors on the bottoms of my lids as well.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Mascara for lashes
- Smashbox liner (I’m trying to use it up as it’s my least favorite liner,) it’s even layered on top of a Physician’s Formula crayon liner too.
- and a Milk Makeup heart stamp.
I was a bit sad that you can’t see Hot Tropic in the picture , but was still happy with how the peach shade stands out with the brighter neon colors.
I forgot to put on a lipstick or gloss, but that’s okay as I wanted my eyes to be the main focus. Well that’s all for today. I do have a lot more things to review coming up. Mostly things I got from Christmas, among them is a LA Colors lip gloss set. 16 lip glosses coming up XD. Let me know in the comments what some of your favorite eye color combos are, see ya later .