So it’s time for another look ! This time with charcoals and silvers . Also starring both Wahala palettes and Blue lipstick 💙. As much as I love bright eyeshadow , I wanted to do some charcoals, black and silver . Initially I wanted to go more subtle but the silver press on glitter was calling to me . Here’s some product details .
- Nyx White Shadow base
- Too Faced Glitter glue
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette , Divinity (eggshell) on my browbone, Pecan Praline (greyish taupe ) in crease . I needed something similar to Wahala’s Pride to use as a transition shade.
- Juvia’s Place Wahala palette; Pride (mauvey greige nude) in my crease , Sis (charcoal matte) smoked out on my crease , and underneath my lashes ,Unshook( shimmer pewter/black) in my V .
- Juvia’s Place Wahala 2 palette ; Shakara (white pearl shimmer in my inner eye corner and higher up near my crease. Afterwards I used glitter glue to on my lids and added the silver glitter shade ,Gobe. Then I wanted to add more drama to my lower lashes so I used Oya a matte black with reflective shimmer.
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas primer
- Beauty Blender Concealer in 2.0
- Laura Mercier tinted Moisturizer in Vanille
- BeautyBlender bounce foundation in 2.0 neutral Olive
- Nyx Epic Liner
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl liner in black
- Rimmel Scanaleyes mascara
- Fenty Beauty Poutsicles lipstick in Go Deep
and finally the look !
This is the first time using a glitter shade from Wahala 2 , and I’m in love with how sparkly this is . Also the first time I’ve used both Wahala palettes together !
I was going for smokey and sparkles ! Plus I really wanted to wear my blue lipstick while I had the lighter roots . I recently toned it , but since my natural roots are already growing in , expect neon pink soon .
I feel like with glitter the pictures look better from far away rather than close up . And as usual when using glitter be sure to use glitter glue and later tape to safely remove it .
Well that’s my look for today . I should have Wahala 2’s review coming up soon . Let me know in the comments section what you think . Have a good week everyone✨.