I did one more look for the Nature is Bold challenge . Today’s inspiration was from the Clarion Angelfish. This is beautiful bright fish from the Pacific Ocean near Mexico . They are found near clear rocky reefs and like to eat sponges, algae, and small invertebrates. Also the juveniles have the metallic blue stripes and are a bit brighter . As they age these disappear. So my look today is based on a juvenile of the Clarion Angelfish .
Products used :
- Juvia’s Place The Warrior 3 palette , Gola for the bright blue crease, Jarawa for the darker reddish orange . And Kongo for the shimmery blue stripes.
- Juvia’s Place Zulu palette , I used the bright orange for the inner corner of my eye . I also tried using the green shimmer on part of the stripes but it didn’t show up as well.
- Urban Decay’s Electric palette , Chaos for the dark blue in the crease , Freak for the green stripe , and Gonzo for the blue stripe . I layered both of these shades over the Zulu stripes . I think they worked better being layered .
- Sugarpill Capsule Pink , I used the dark blie SlowDive and blended that over Chaos and Gola.Also Radiate (lime matte) was used on the bottom of my eyes . With Radiate from the Orange Capsule layered on top .Plus Retrograde was used for my peach blush .
- And Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon’s Divinity was used in my brow bone to diffuse Gola a bit.
I do think the stripes could’ve been a bit better but I my have to get smaller brush and a less greasy shadow base next time . Oh and yes I totally cut the crease before adding the oranges . Well that is all for now . I may do a few more nature looks later . But for now I’ll leave some links about the Clarion Angelfish.