Hi everyone ! I know I’ve been doing more looks than reviews , but I’ve been mixing palettes more , and even though I just recently added both the Warrior 3 and The Magic Mini , I’ve yet to review them . I do like both palettes but I seem to be using them more with my other palettes rather than individually . But fear not full reviews are coming . Today’s look is inspired by a sort of fantasy aesthetic in my head . I like reading fantasy books and watching anime with fantasy elements . And the greens I associate with the stories like maybe green potions , dragons ,magical spells or enchanted forests.
- First palette I used was Sugarpill’s Funsize palette .The shades I used were Twitch ( light lime green) and Cheat Code ( light seafoam green) in the crease.
- Juvia’s Place The Warrior 3 , I used Maasai (matte kelly green shade ) in my V and crease.
- Juvia’s Place Magic Mini palette , I used multiple shades from this palette . I used Aja (a blackend oil slick green satin) over Maasai, Buzo (emerald green) , Yara (silvery mint green ) ,and finally Kesi( the cream color on my brow bone.)
- Nyx Marshmellow primer
- Nyx Epic Liner
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
- BeautyBlender Concealer
- Neutrogena Powder in nude 40
I’m really impressed with Buzo and Yara from the Magic mini , these are some of the nicest green shades . They’re definitely more cool toned , where as most of my other greens are more yellow/warm toned . I did this whole eye look fairly quickly as I had a few things to do , but I wanted bright green eyes.
I do have one more look to post , plus a few reviews next week . But so far I’m really liking this Magic palette . Let me know in the comments if you have this palette or somthing with similar greens ✨.