*This site includes affiliate codes near the bottom .
Hey everyone ! Today will be an autumn theme , or maybe it’s a tiger theme as I used tiger’s eye plus pumpkin spice ! I tend to use multiple palettes , but I try to work my theme around whatever compliment’s the main palette I was using . I knew I wanted to use last year’s Pumpkin Spice palette , mainly the mattes as the oranges are very nice and I love the spicy scent . So with that in mind I like to think about what would compliment the shades and go through my collection . Surprisingly today I kept it to three palettes . I’m honestly too scared to pop out pans from my palettes and make my own ,and a lot of my palettes are pretty aesthetic the way they are.
Products used :
- Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Warm and Spicy palette, I used the matte peach ( Fall for it ) , yellow orange shade (Pumpkin Spice) blended into my crease , then in the V ,I used the darker orange (Ginger Spice). For my brow bone I used Whipped Cream to soften out some of the orange .
- Juvia’s Place Wahala palette , Sis ( charcoal black) to smoke my eyes out .
- I decided on Urban Decay Stoned Vibes for the shimmer shades . Tiger’s Eye ( the beautiful orange and pink shimmer ) was the statement shade , and Mediate ( the other warm toned shimmer ) was used in the corner of my eyes .
- Sugarpill Retrograde (peach blush) from the Orange Capsule was used on my cheeks
- Pac-man blush lighter from Wet n Wild was used on top of Retrograde to add some shimmer.
- Elf Big Mood mascara on lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Magic Touch Concealer
- BeautyBlender Bounce Foundation
- Beauty Blender setting powder
- Too Faced Melted Chihuahua on lips
And finally the look:
I loved how there’s nice pink toned shimmers including the orange sparkles in Tiger’s eye. Mediate was a bit softer , but still nice in the inner corners.
Different lighting , the shimmers look more metallic here.
Overall I really liked this combo and was happy to do an autumn look . I really like the Pumpkin Spice palette for looks like this and the Stoned Vibes really compliments the colors .
Well that’s all for today , but I do have a lot of posts planned for the month . Some surprise Vox Boxes , possibly game reviews ( I’m still compiling pictures for those ) and hopefully the Magic palette review . Have a good week everyone 🫒🦄✨.Get up to 75% OFF Sitewide, PLUS Free Shipping and Exciting Special Offers! You Can’t Miss This!