*This site includes affiliate codes .
I was actually supposed to test other products today, but I was in a neon mood and wanted to match my hair. So let’s do a neon goth look , complete with black lipstick!
Products I used :
- Nyx White shadow base
- Nyx Glitter glue
- Sugarpill Pink palette neon green matte Radiate .
- Makeup Revolution Bird of Paradise palette ,matte neon lime green shade, Budgie blended into Radiate. Also the white shade Cockatoo on both brow shades.
- Juvia’s Place Zulu palette with the bright lime shimmer green shade.
- Juvia’s Place Sweet Pink Mini palette , bright neon pink matte shade and bright neon pink shimmer shade.
- Juvia’s Place Wahala palette with the dark smokey charcoal shade Sis on both eyes .
- Nyx Epic Liner
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl in the waterline.
- E.L.F Big Mood mascara ( this came in my latest Vox box)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer in shade 4
- Neutrogena Nude 40 skin clearing powder foundation
- Sugarpill matte liquid lipstick in Zero
- Milk Makeup black Heart stamp
- Colourpop QT mark pink heart stamp
Neon Lime side :
Neon Pink side:
I was so happy with how it came out! My hair has faded a bit to a nice neon lime , so I might not even have to add the UV Yellow dye. Of course I had to wear my favorite Invader Zim shirt. I love Gir<3 .
Also I’m testing out photo settings on my phone too , one of the settings is studio lighting and it kind of blurs the background.
Well that’s all for today . I hope to have some more posts this week . I have more Influenster boxes and other things. Plus a Genshin Impact review ( I’m still working on pics , I have thousands of gameplay captures and videos). Also new Indie game Eastward just dropped as well so I’m super excited to play it. I’ve waited years for it to come out. Have a great week everyone !Lime Crime Best Seller “Velvetines Lip Liner” is Buy One Get One Free! SHOP NOW! Ends 9/27