So I originally planned for this look on Valentine’s Day but I missed it up with a bad red liner . It looked terrible , but I still wanted to do a pink jaguar or leopard look. Also I named this look in honor of one of my favorite post-punk , experimental new wave band . If you’re adventurous and want some interesting music to look up try Jaguar Love’s Hologram Jams , and if you want more of their post-punk sound check out Take Me to the Sea 🌊.
Alright so now on to the palettes I used :
- My brow bone’s are started out using a combo of Mai Tai Me (light peach) and Papaya Don’t Peach (bright coral pink) from the Too Faced Papaya Pop palette .
- And for all the bright pinks , I used Juvia’s Place Sweet Pink Palette . I used the matte fuchsia pink , matte neon pink , and matte neon peach.
- For the white I used a matte from the Too Faced Pumpkin Spice palette , Whipped Cream. And Oh My Gourd (pink shimmer) was used for the inside of the spots.
- and finally on top of Whipped Cream , I used Tart from Juvia’s Place The Douce .
- Melody from Sugarpill’s Pink capsule was used for my blush.
- Beauty Blender Bounce foundation and setting powder.
- Milk heart stamp
- Nyx Haze lipstick
- Nyx Marshmallow Primer
- Nyx Epic Liner
- Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara
I tried to add a heart stamp on my lid too but it kind of ran . So it looks more like a weird spot.
I had a lot of fun playing around with pink , and the spots . I do hope to do some other fun animal print looks later , but maybe I need to invest in some tinier brushes and some liquid white eyeliner as well . Also if you want here’s some Jaguar Love songs 🐆🎶